Sr. Key Account Manager LKA APPLY NOW
We believe that a healthy and active lifestyle will help anyone to get more out of life. By providing a daily dosage of vitamins and minerals, we aim to unlock the potential of 200 million millennials across Southeast Asia. We are revolutionizing the vitamin category by making quality vitamin products in innovative formats accessible to urban millennials. Our first line of vitamin gummies took the Indonesian market by storm, propelling YOUVIT to become the country’s #1 gummy vitamin brand. We now plan to build on that initial success and expand our product range into new formats, build out the brand, double down on our unique omnichannel distribution model and expand further across Southeast Asia.
Preventative health and vitamins are top of mind across emerging markets. The ASEAN supplements market size is expected to reach US$ 10.6 billion by 2026, fueled by increasing health consciousness among the urban population. The pandemic accelerated a lifestyle change towards preventative health and millennials are often at the forefront of this shift. According to a report by Inventure Knowledge, 52% of Indonesians are consuming more vitamins since the pandemic. Furthermore, lock-downs and movement control measures have triggered a rapid shift towards online and direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales channels.
The majority of local brands are still marketing traditional remedies or low-end vitamins that are often positioned as cures instead of preventative supplements. High-quality nutraceutical supplements by global brands are expensive, the category sees almost no innovation and all players follow a traditional retail focussed play book.
YOUVIT is a new generation brand that is uniquely positioned to leverage the changes happening in the market. After launching our first products in 2017, we quickly became the product of choice for millions of urban millennials, 70% of which are female. We have breathed new life into the supplement category with our innovative line of one-a-day gummy vitamins. The products are formulated with health-conscious millennials in mind and tailored to local tastes and needs. The gummy vitamins come packed with nutrients and minerals to boost immune function, brain development, energy, beauty and overall health of both adults and kids – plus they are as delicious as they are healthy, with natural fruit flavors that provide a new, more enjoyable experience. From our lively marketing to convenient packaging, YOUVIT offers a welcome alternative to more traditional, medicinal vitamin pill brands.
To scale our operations and expand our product range into new formats, build out our brand, double down on our unique omnichannel distribution model and expand across South-East Asia., we intend to board strong new team members who are eager to support us with bringing our journey to the next phase.
About the Position
Joining YOU as a Senior Key Account Manager LKA is an opportunity of a lifetime. Your life will be filled with new challenges, adventure, rewarding hard work – and play. You work alongside the management of a fast-growing start-up, flexing your entrepreneurial muscles while you are submerged deep into business development. It is the ideal place to develop your career and quickly learn what it takes to build and scale a business. You will be exposed to a wide range of departments, with a strong focus on sales and distribution, enabling a very steep learning curve and personal development.
We see you as a fundamental part of the team, and expect you to truly feel part of, and contribute to the business. We are ambitious and ready to work hard to achieve our goals, the ideal candidate has the same intrinsic urge to excel in everything he/she does. We value people that get things done, don’t take shortcuts and are passionately curious. A potential match is street-smart, ‘hungry', and willing to embark on a great adventure. We prefer entrepreneurial and energetic ‘can-doers’ that like to roll-up their sleeves versus sitting in a suit in a fancy office.
· Account Development | Built strong partnerships with the portfolio of Local Key Accounts (LKA) across Indonesia.
o Existing Channels | Built and negotiate strong business agreements consisting of listing, trade and marketing agreements in order to grow profitable sales operations across the Pareto Modern Trade Independent Accounts. Amongst others, retailers include Tip Top, Naga, Hari Hari, Pepito, Frestive, Brastagi, Suzuya, Yogya and Borma.
o New Channels | Motivate new channels towards product acceptance and negotiate strong partnerships for the execution of the related Business Agreements. Amongst others, channels like Grand Lucky, Kem Chicks, Yomart and Cocomart.
· Account Management | Grow the sales of YOUVIT within the portfolio of LKA across Indonesia.
• Sell-in | Achieve quarterly and annual sales target for the key accounts assigned.
• Service Level | Work together with the Distribution Management Team to secure and grow volume of sales-in from distributor to retailer to achieve >95% Distributor Service Level across SKUs and secure stock availability at store level to meet both basic planogram capacity and sales-out volume.
• Sales-out | Work together with the retail partners to execute upon the stock, visibility and campaign arrangements, in order to grow the volume of sales-out from retailer to end- consumer.
- Trade Marketing
• Trade Marketing | Negotiate strong partnerships for the execution of the Trade Marketing Plan in collaboration with the Trade Marketing Team. Trade Marketing includes arrangement of product availability, frontliner engagement and product visibility through usage of product displays (a.o. Check-Out-Counter displays) and various Point of Sale Materials (POSM).
• Budgeting | Undertake the actions above while managing a portfolio budget including TTA, SKP, Product Returns, Materials and Manpower that turns YOU’s sales operations profitable.
• Strategy | Create a compelling vision and translate it into objective and organized plans. Make decision that support the accounts strategy and the achievement of the sales target on the Trading Terms.
• Analysis | Analyze trends in the market and propose programs and/or activities to anticipate thread and opportunity
• KPI | Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the accounts and make sure they are met and recommend corrective action if not.
· Account Operations | Run sales operations according to budget within the portfolio of LKA across Indonesia.
- Relationship | Build strong relationships with the different channels in support of the above.
- In-store Execution | Ensure in store sales and marketing promotions are properly executed and have a passion for being in the field and on the move 24/7!
- Teamwork | Be ready to jump in and help out on many other related topics.
· Solid academic background;
· A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a fast-paced work environment, experienced in account management of consumer (health & beauty) products in LKA across Indonesia is preferred;
· Excellent communication and writing skills; Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills - 'getting-things-done' over a process driven mentality; systematic thinking, strong analytical, communication and excellent problem-solving skills;
· High moral standards and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, commitment to the business;
· Able to work within an ambiguous and fast-paced environment;
· Strong feeling of responsibility;
Snapshot of the Role
Title : Key Account Manager LKA
Location : Jakarta
Start date : ASAP
Language : Fluent in English
Education : Bachelor or Master Degree
Experience : Minimum five years in relevant field
Contract : Three-month fit-period, full time position afterwards
Compensation : Competitive salary
Reporting to : National Key Account Manager
Send your CV and a short (max 1 page) one-page essay explaining what you can contribute to YOU and why are you are interested to work with us. E-mail to HR@youvit.co.id. Enquiries can be directed to the same address. We will invite interesting candidates for in-person interview.
A potential match is street-smart, ‘hungry', and willing to embark on an adventurous journey throughout life! We prefer entrepreneurial and energetic ‘can-doers’ that prefer to work in the trenches versus sitting in a suit in a fancy office. Corporate bureaucrats are advised not to apply!
“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do”