VP of Finance and Operations APPLY NOW
- Grow Youvit into a leading nutrition brand across Emerging Asia with an annualized run rate of IDR 500B per December 2025.
- Starting as the VP of Finance and Operations carrying responsibility for finance, supply chain, production, legal and compliance functions for the main opco (Indonesia) and holdco (Singapore).
- Upon a positive evaluation of performance, the growth path is provided to develop into the Chief Financial Officer that manages the activities in both Indonesia, first stage export markets including Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and The Philippines (>2023) and second stage markets in Emerging Asia (>2024). The management team is open to explore alternative development paths which are dependent on the development of business and/or individual performance and goals.
- Be a part of the core leadership team of the company and work side by side with the management of the business currently consisting of the CEO, COO and VP of Marketing & Online Sales and VP of Sales to realize long-term business goals.
- Manage the Head of Finance & Compliance, Accounting Executive, Controller and Compliance executive.
- Co-ordinate and deliver on internal and external reporting requirements, including annual reporting, budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, working capital and cash flow), rolling forecast, controlling budget, and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan.
- Prepare financial model, including budget and sales forecast to use yardstick for the companies performance and share with investors.
- Set-up and improve all financial processes and systems in the company, including integration of warehouse and inventory management systems.
- Manage working capital and cash-burn and cashflow.
- Manage and improve operating margins.
- Provide analyses of financial performance, through deeper analyses of financial data.
- Keep investors well informed about financial performance of the business.
- Support and advise the CEO in fundraising activities.
- Manage and implement ESOP program.
- Handle Accounting and Tax report and auditing. Controlling and auditing site finance operations, Monitor cash balances and cash forecast.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis for each department against their budget and prior years, and keep all departments well informed about the gap between budget and actual expenses.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks by improving processes and implementing best practices.
- Identify the strengths/weaknesses of the company regarding loss of funds, product, labor and subsequently develop a plan to address issues.
Supply Chain & Production
- Manage the Supply Chain Manager, Procurement Executive and Logistics Executive.
- Work with team to prepare production planning and manage production at our toll manufacturer, to ensure product is never out of stock.
- Work with team on procurement of raw materials like packaging material,
- Responsible for inventory management of products and packaging material, ensure stock availability and keep stock level reports up-to-date.
- Create standardized structures for supply and demand planning.
- Interacts with sales, marketing, finance and product development departments tounderstand demand of forecast drivers
- Collaborates with Marketing, Sales and product development departments to ensure new product launches are executed according to plan
- Collaborates with the Demand Planning Coordinator to ensure the demand forecast is accurately translated into feasible production plans
Legal & Compliance
- Manage corporate secretary, corporate lawyers, tax lawyers and advisors to ensure compliance of the company.
- Support in creation and verification of all commercial agreements across departments.
- Oversight of a well-developed management team consisting of 3 sub-departments and a team of 7 and growing.
- Development of strong, collaborative leaders that demonstrate the proper level of ownership and pride in their departments.
- Responsible for ensuring teams deliver on their goals.
- Ensure that the entire team has a strong sense of engagement and passion for the business.
- Build and carry out a succession plan for hiring, training and ongoing development and engagement of all staff.
- Minimum of 14 years management experience, preferably at the VP, Director or senior management level.
- Bachelor degree, majored in Accounting/Finance/Tax or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA, CGA, Brevet)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills and financial modelling skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a product business with inventory on it’s balance sheet, ideally in a consumer product business.
Snapshot of the Role
Start date : ASAP
Language : Fluent in English
Education : University Degree
Experience : 14 years
Contract : 3 months-probation with permanent employment upon positive evaluation
Reporting to: CEO|||Jakarta|||||||||SbP_UkZATvrTmcc4|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false