TikTok Manager APPLY NOW
Responsibilities of our TikTok Manager, including but not limited to:
· TikTok Sales
o Plan and execute promotional and campaign activities within the channel
o Build relationships with TikTok platform representatives to stay up-to-date on new features and opportunities.
o Collaborate with the TikTok Key Account Manager on a daily basis, and monthly basis to evaluate business performance
o Set up the strategy live streaming including identifying the sales pitch, host persona, product highlight, livestream gimmicks to achieve live streaming KPIs (Sales, View duration)
o Plan and build live streaming set up to b done in-house including sourcing location, equipment, etc.
o Develop and manage budgets for ad spend, influencer partnerships, and other marketing initiatives
o Plan the content pillars for short form videos and collaborate with the social media manager, nutritionist, and brand team to create attention-grabbing content
o Conduct competitive analysis to identify areas of opportunity for growth and stay up-to-date on industry trends
o Develop content strategy for affiliates and influencers and oversee and analyze performance KPIs (Organic Traffic and Sales)
· TikTok Ads
o Collaborate with performance marketing manager to ensure TikTok ads efforts are in sync with livestreams and content creation from influencers
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
2. At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, with a focus on TikTok or e-commerce.
3. Strong understanding of the TikTok platform and its audience.
4. Demonstrated experience creating successful TikTok campaigns and working with performance marketing teams to optimize TikTok ad performance.
5. Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
6. Strong project management skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Knowledge of e-commerce and direct-to-consumer sales preferred.
8. Experience managing influencer partnerships is a plus.
9. If you are passionate about TikTok, have experience in digital marketing, and are excited about developing and executing successful sales strategies for a growing brand, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Snapshot of the Role
Title : TikTok Manager
Location : Jakarta
Start date : ASAP
Language : Fluent in English
Education : University Degree
Experience : 5 years
Contract : 3 months-probation with permanent employment upon positive evaluation
Reporting to : VP of Online Sales & Marketing