Sustainability Manager APPLY NOW
• B Corp
o Manage the entire B Corp certification process as project manager, coordinating with all stakeholders, improving the way we do things and finally, successfully earn the certification.
o Find ways to reduce plastic usage, working closely with product development team, packaging suppliers and manufacturers. Including manage a key initiative to launch product in a compostable pouch.
o Manage process for Youvit to become ‘Plastic Positive’ and remove/ recycle more plastic from the world than we put in.
o Work with the product development team to reduce the impact of our products, for example by developing a vegan product.
o Initiative a 1 for 1 tree planting program, to reduce our carbon emissions.
o Take responsibility for all our vitamin donations, including existing programs with Yayasans and hospitals.
o Initiate relevant, additional community activities that have a positive impact. For example by supporting the Jakarta clean-up day or other community led initiatives.
o Measure the positive impact our company has, for example by quantifying the impact on vitamin deficiencies and stunting.
o Start measuring the waste we create, and put a reduction target on it, while setting metics for the team to improve upon.
o Be responsible for our ESG reporting to investors and other stakeholders.
o Initiate the creation of an annual sustainability report, highlighting our progress.
o Work closely with the marking and brand teams to find creative ways to communicate about our impact and actively engage customers in our journey towards becoming a better company.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in sustainability, preferably at a consumer packaged goods or health and wellness brand.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability or related field is a plus.
• Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
• A positive, engaging energy to bolster enthusiasm across the company to contribute to your initiatives.
• Highly determined, showing grit and perseverance in the face of adversity.
• At least 3+ years of project management experience.
• Experience in obtaining B Corp or related certifications is a big plus.
• Ability to work and lead agile cross functional teams.
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced, high growth environment.
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Snapshot of the Role
Title : Sustainability Manager
Location : Jakarta
Start date : ASAP
Education : University Degree
Experience : 4 years
Contract : 3 months-probation with permanent employment upon positive evaluation
Reporting to : CEO|||Jakarta|||||||||~uetZJRAh8SIj6f~|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false