Sr. Marketing Executive (Bangkok Based) APPLY NOW
Youvit is a fast growing company revolutionizing the vitamin category. We make health delightful and market a range of high quality supplements in innovative formats for the urban millennial. We believe that a healthy and active lifestyle helps everyone get more out of life and our aim is to unlock the potential of 200 million millennials in South East Asia by providing a daily dosage of vitamins and minerals. Today, we are the #1 gummy vitamin brand in Indonesia and we aren’t stopping here: we plan to double down on our strategies to reach the next growth stage in Indonesia (1 to 100) and further expand in the region (0 to 1).
We have breathed new life into the supplement category which is divided between local brands marketing traditional remedies and high quality global brands that are out of reach. Youvit’s innovative line of one-a-day gummy vitamins and omnichannel approach makes vitamins accessible and dare I say it, cool, for the urban millennial. Our gummy vitamins are packed with nutrients and minerals to boost immune function, brain development, energy, beauty and overall health of both adults and kids – made with natural fruit flavors, they are as delicious as they are healthy making the experience of taking your vitamins enjoyable and memorable.
After becoming the market leader in Indonesia, Youvit launched in Malaysia in 2021. Venturing into Malaysia did not only prove to be a resounding success but also provided invaluable insights that are now fueling our next strategic move: introducing Indonesia’s #1 Vitamin Gummy brand to the Thai market. To successfully scale our operations in Thailand we are looking for an eager marketing professional that can support us in bringing our journey to the next phase.
About the Position
We are seeking a dynamic and versatile Marketing Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded marketing professional with experience in various aspects of marketing, including social media management, partnership development, e-commerce setup, and general marketing functions. This role requires a creative thinker who can contribute to strategic execution of marketing plans and drive results across multiple channels.
We are ambitious and ready to work hard to achieve our goals, and the ideal candidate has the same intrinsic urge to excel in everything he/she does. We value people that get things done, don’t take shortcuts, and are passionately curious. A potential match is street-smart, ‘hungry’ and willing to embark on a great adventure. We prefer entrepreneurial and energetic ‘can-doers’ who like to roll up their sleeves versus sitting in a suit in a fancy office.
● Lead Gen | Identify, establish, and nurture partnerships with relevant brands, influencers, and organizations.
● Execution| Negotiate and execute partnership agreements to enhance brand visibility, sampling, and marketing bundles.
● Teamwork | Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful partnership execution.
● Content Creation | Create original and captivating video & static content for Youvit's TikTok, Instagram & Facebook that align with our brand identity and values.
● Execution | Manage all aspects of the video & static content creation process, including ideation, filming, editing, and post-production.
● Teamwork | Collaborate with Youvit's Indonesia-based Social Media Specialist and other team members to develop content strategies that drive engagement and growth.
● Influencer Marketing | Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
● KPI | Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of content strategies to meet or exceed performance KPI (e.g 1 FYP video / Month, Engagement Rate, etc.)
● Engagement | Monitor user engagement and respond to comments and direct messages in a timely and professional manner.
● Analysis|Conduct research and analyze TikTok & Instagram data to identify trends, monitor performance, and optimize content strategies.
● Trends|Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and brainstorm new ideas to keep our TikTok & Instagram fresh and relevant.
● Setup | Setup and optimization of e-commerce platforms such as Shopee, Lazada and Line.
● Promotions | Setup campaign promotions, flash sales, etc.
● Relationship Management | Source for marketplace account managers and develop strong relationships to leverage platform support for campaigns and product launches.
● Operations | Implement strategies to drive traffic, improve conversion rates, and enhance the online shopping experience by liaising with HQ team
General Marketing Functions
● Ad hoc | Contribute to the development and execution of overall marketing strategies (PR, Events, etc).
● External Relations | Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to execute marketing campaigns.
● Market Monitoring | Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer behavior to identify opportunities and challenges.
● Professional with around 2 to 4 years of experience in content creation, and with a proven portfolio and solid academic background; majoring in Marketing Communication, Advertising, and Visual/Mass Communications are welcome.
● Excellent communication and writing skills; good command of English and Thai is a must.
● Highly creative and knowledgeable about the content creation process as you are responsible for delivering high-quality content from concept to execution.
● Experience in social media management with page maintenance, KOC/KOL engagement, post captions (copywriting), hashtag selections, social media posting & scheduling and community management (replying to messages, comments, and reviews).
● Possesses high confidence to appear on camera, having a sense of humor is a bonus!
● Has an interest in the health and beauty market situation and is up to date with current social media trends.
● Demonstrates high ownership, can work independently, and has good time management skills to produce short videos regularly.
● Able to perform basic video editing using software such as TikTok, Reels, Capcut, etc.
● Experience in social media ads, SEO, Meta ads and email marketing is a big plus.
● High moral standards and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the business.
● Able to work within an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
● A strong feeling of responsibility.
Snapshot of the Role
Location : Bangkok
Start date : March 2023
Language : Fluent in English and Thai
Education : University Degree
Experience : Two to four years
Contract : Three-month fit period, full-time position afterwards
Compensation : Competitive salary and benefits
Reporting to : Country Manager Thailand
Send your CV, portfolio, and a few sentences explaining what you can contribute to YOU and why you are interested in working with us. E-mail to HR@youvit.co.id. Inquiries can be directed to the same address. We will invite interesting candidates for a (Zoom) interview initially.
A potential match is street-smart, ‘hungry', and willing to embark on an adventurous journey throughout life! We prefer entrepreneurial and energetic ‘can-doers’ that prefer to work in the trenches versus sitting in a suit in a fancy office. Corporate bureaucrats are advised not to apply!
“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do”