Product Development Manager (Beauty) APPLY NOW
- Market Analysis | Identify opportunities for new products. Closely follow marked trends.
- Product Roadmap | Build action plan based on product roadmap and timeline, ensuring project achieved in timely manner.
- Concepting | Identify possible ingredients, create concepts taking into account technical and regulatory feasibility. Concepts include thorough product details, including insights, benefit and efficacy, COGS, pricing, etc.
- Developing | Design and develop appealing, effective, safe, and sustainable products. Oversee product development process and develop high-quality products that support our customers to achieve their beauty goals.
- Sample Production | Produce samples and iterate based on customer feedback until the product is received well. Manage product formula to meet desired product physical appearance and active (vitamin and mineral) content.
- Sourcing | Keep a close communication with partners and suppliers.
- Registration | Oversee product registration and certification process to ensure all the requirements and processes are well prepared to get a successful application.
- Launch | Coordinate projects to achieve the objective in timely manner. Work closely cross-department to make sure new products are launched on-time with maximum impact.
- Project Management Tools | Manage, adopt and built out functionality of set of PD productivity tools like our project management tools in airtable.
- Hands-on Execution | Embrace the start-up dynamics of swift changes, in-store activity and cross departmental collaboration.
- Relationships | Building strong relationships with the internal and external stakeholders in support of the above.
- Teamwork | Be ready 24/7 on the move for any assistance needed to support both Product Development department & the whole team in order to make sure product related matters meet with the business needs
- Team Management | Responsible to manage Product Development Team, making sure role of each personnel and deliver task based on product roadmap and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA, preferably in food technology, food science or similar.
- At least 4 years of work experience in related product development, preferably in the beauty category.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven analytical and forward-looking thought process.
- Commercial mindset, leading to focus on commercial success of developed products.
- In touch with the customer, market, trends and competition.
- A passion for product development and the beauty category.
- Team management experience is not a must but desired.
- Proficiency in English language is a must.
Snapshot of the Role
Start date : ASAP
Language : Fluent in English
Education : University Degree
Experience : 5 years
Contract : 3 months-probation with permanent employment upon positive evaluation
Reporting to : Head of Product Development|||Jakarta|||||||||BqBo9PnjZRS1ewE4|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false