Procurement Associate APPLY NOW
- In charge of procurement of raw materials like packaging material, ingredients and marketing material.
- Onboarding and managing a growing portfolio of suppliers, both within and outside of Indonesia.
- Ensure suppliers deliver materials and services according to agreed standards of price, time, quantity and quality.
- Work together with production and supply chain on production planning.
- Prepare order requests, place purchase orders and follow-up with suppliers to ensure orders are executed as planned.
- Negotiate commercial terms like price, TOP, lead time, with key suppliers.
- Communicate sales forecasts and production planning with suppliers.
- Support production, supply chain and distribution teams with accurate data on delivery dates.
- Pro-actively avoid any delays in delivery or raw materials and work closely with other functions to adjust production plan in case required.
- Manage, align strategy and create synergies with stakeholders as well as ensuring internal and external effective communication.
- Anticipate business activity and acts proactively
- Supporting on a variety of ad hoc projects as required.
- At least 3 years of working experience in purchasing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply chain, Engineering, Business Management or related field.
- Strong in leadership, negotiation, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience in consumer product business.
- Experience with sourcing packaging material from commercial suppliers.
- Excellent English communication skill is a must.
Snapshot of the Role
Start date : ASAP
Language : Fluent in English
Education : University Degree
Experience : 3 years
Contract : 3 months-probation with permanent employment upon positive evaluation
Reporting to : Jr Supply Chain Manager|||Jakarta|||||||||e4g.4I6DXJSAPoof|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false