Performance Marketing Specialist APPLY NOW
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field
· 1-3 years of experience in performance marketing
· Experience should be inclusive of having worked as a Performance Marketing Specialist in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. A suitable candidate will also have had experience in managing & optimizing conversion & CPAS campaigns.
· Experience in D2C (Direct to Customer) brand is a plus
· Proficient in Data processing tools especially Excel
· Proficient in Facebook Ads & Google Adwords
· Experience in SEO, Google Analytics, & Google Data Studio is a plus
This position plans and executes digital marketing within e-commerce team with focus on sales generation. Mainly responsible for managing Performance Marketing Specialist with heavy focus in Facebook Sales campaigns to get desirable ROAS.
· Developing and managing digital prospecting, remarketing, and retention campaigns
· Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key KPIs in paid channels to ensure a ROAS
· Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
· Creating & sharing insight on how to improve the performance which not only limited to Performance Marketing, but also to the overall Marketing team.