Key Account Manager NKA APPLY NOW
· Account Development | Built strong partnerships with the portfolio of National Key Accounts (NKA) across Indonesia.
o Existing Channels | Built and negotiate strong business agreements consisting of listing, trade and marketing agreements in order to grow profitable sales operations across channels. Amongst others, retailers include Guardian, Watsons and Sociolla Retail.
o New Channels | Motivate new channels towards product acceptance and negotiate strong partnerships for the execution of the related Business Agreements. Amongst others, channels like Indomaret, FamilyMart and WHSmith.
· Account Management | Grow the sales of YOUVIT within the portfolio of NKA across Indonesia.
• Sell-in | Achieve quarterly and annual sales target for the key accounts assigned.
• Service Level | Work together with the Distribution Management Team to secure and grow volume of sales-in from distributor to retailer to achieve >95% Distributor Service Level across SKUs and secure stock availability at store level to meet both basic planogram capacity and sales-out volume.
• Sales-out | Work together with the retail partners to execute upon the stock, visibility and campaign arrangements, in order to grow the volume of sales-out from retailer to end- consumer.
- Trade Marketing
• Trade Marketing | Negotiate strong partnerships for the execution of the Trade Marketing Plan in collaboration with the Trade Marketing Team. Trade Marketing includes arrangement of product availability, frontliner engagement and product visibility through usage of product displays (a.o. Check-Out-Counter displays) and various Point of Sale Materials (POSM).
• Budgeting | Undertake the actions above while managing a portfolio budget including TTA, SKP, Product Returns, Materials and Manpower that turns YOU’s sales operations profitable.
• Strategy | Create a compelling vision and translate it into objective and organized plans. Make decision that support the accounts strategy and the achievement of the sales target on the Trading Terms.
• Analysis | Analyze trends in the market and propose programs and/or activities to anticipate thread and opportunity
• KPI | Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the accounts and make sure they are met and recommend corrective action if not.
· Account Operations | Run sales operations according to budget within the portfolio of NKA across Indonesia.
- Relationship | Build strong relationships with the different channels in support of the above.
- In-store Execution | Ensure in store sales and marketing promotions are properly executed and have a passion for being in the field and on the move 24/7!
- Teamwork | Be ready to jump in and help out on many other related topics.
· Solid academic background;
· A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a fast-paced work environment, experienced in account management of consumer (health & beauty) products in NKA across Indonesia is preferred;
· Excellent communication and writing skills; Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills - 'getting-things-done' over a process driven mentality; systematic thinking, strong analytical, communication and excellent problem-solving skills;
· High moral standards and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, commitment to the business;
· Able to work within an ambiguous and fast-paced environment;
Strong feeling of responsibility;|||Jakarta|||||||||VNIi~H28aAqQkVNt|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||