Cost Accountant APPLY NOW
Responsibilities of our Cost Accountant, including but not limited to:
· Develop and maintain the cost accounting data, documents, and records
· Responsible for inventory and production data accuracy and timeliness
· Analyze manufacturing costs and comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
· Analyze and report profit margins
· Calculate reserve for obsolete inventory
· Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program
· Assist (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
· Receivables administration (ID/MY)
· Issued Tax Invoice
· Monthly VAT submission
· Solid academic background; Bachelor degree, majored in Accounting/Finance/Tax from reputable University or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA, CGA, Brevet)
· Minimum 4 years experience in FMCG industry as cost accountant
· command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills and financial modelling skills.
· Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
· High level of ethics and integrity
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
Strong feeling of responsibility. High moral standards and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the business.|||Jakarta|||||||||Shdq9wpb~m43EYFb|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||