Activation and Events Manager APPLY NOW
Activation Planning and Strategy:
- Identify key target demographics, locations and events to maximize brand exposure and potential customer engagement.
- Develop and execute innovative events and sampling strategies aligned with Youvit's brand image and market positioning.
- Implement interactive and creative activations to drive customer interest, curiosity and conversion on Youvit products..
- Partner with relevant brands and event organizers to participate in key sampling and selling events such as (Jakarta x Beauty, Expo, etc)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align events with marketing campaigns and business objectives.
- Organize events to build the relationship and the brand’s credibility with key retailers with a focus on Apotek front liners and pharmacists
Execution and Coordination:
- Oversee and coordinate the end-to-end execution of events and sampling programs, ensuring seamless on-ground operations.
- Coordinate with agencies, vendors, and relevant partners to deliver high-quality events within budget and timelines.
- Manage event logistics, including permits, staffing, transportation, and materials.
- Recruit, structure and manage self guided mobile promotion teams that promote our products and distribute samples at relevant locations
- Manage SPGs and Nutritionists as event frontliners at big events
- Provide clear direction, training, and support to ensure the team's success in achieving event objectives.
- Create and manage continuous Performance Review on the team to ensure the team’s effectiveness.
Budget and Reporting:
- Develop and manage event budgets, tracking expenses and optimizing resources effectively.
- Generate comprehensive post-event reports, analyzing performance metrics, and identifying areas for improvement.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Event Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
· Proven experience (3+ years) in event planning and execution, particularly in events and brand activations.
· Creative mindset with a strong ability to think outside the box and deliver unconventional experiences.
· Excellent project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to lead a team and collaborate with various stakeholders.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting quickly to changing circumstances.
· Passionate about health and wellness trends, with an understanding of the vitamin and supplement industry.
. Able to communicate effectively in english|||Jakarta|||||||||5lcSuNOrVhUiOTbp|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||